Stainless Steel Caddy Racks for Toyota Trucks
Features of Stainless Steel Truck Caddy Racks:
1. Does not rust, fade or peel.
2. Rear End Bar swings 180 degrees and also locks in place.
3. Torsion bar truss adds strength.
4. Cab over extension is standard.
5. Built-in window protection.
6. Screen style is expanded metal (Tubular steel is not available.)
Load Capacity: 1,000 pounds, uniformly distributed
TCRs are not UPS acceptable.
Note: TCR’s will fit 6 1/2′ & longer beds on Full-size trucks and 6′ & longer beds
on Mid-size trucks.
|TRC 6596||Toyota Tundra Longbed||2008||160 lbs.|
|TRC 6674T||Toyota Tundra/Short (6 ft. bed)||2007-2013||146 lbs.|
Note: Last two digits denote approximate outside length at legs. Extensions (18″) can be ordered in place of extended cab models- please specify model number TCR-EXT. SOME SIZES AVAILABLE AS SPECIAL ORDERS ONLY AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY. Extended cab models for short bed-full sized trucks are standard. The front extension for ‘CC’ models (distance from the front of the bed to the front of the TCR) on full size trucks – longbeds and shortbeds – is about 76 inches. The front extension on midsized trucks is about 54 inches.
WARNING: Ladders must be properly supported whenever transported on any rack.